PPC is the fastest platform to run ad campaigns and to get immediate traffic from it. You can easily set up a PPC campaign in about half an hour or so. This feature is extremely integral for new websites that are looking for exposure and visibility. Also, with this, you can generate significant conversions within weeks. Because getting immediate traffic is not enough, the traffic should also be consistent enough so that your campaigns have a place in the long run.
because of the large amount of traffic, you will be receiving on your website. It will break if it is not equipped to handle that amount. We suggest that you get a good hosting plan with their own servers to handle the amount of strain on your site.
You may feel as though your traditional advertising routes have done well in the past and why change if it’s working, right? Well, unlike more traditional advertising outlets, PPC allows you to be more than just noise in a sea of ads.
- Control over the budget and schedule – When you begin, you set a budget for the ad campaign, however, it is not set in stone. You have the ability to adjust it at any point and, if you find that each click is costing you more than you want to spend, you can change the keywords you are using to get a lower cost-per-click rate. You may also find some campaigns are not doing well, so you can just turn them off and add that budget to ones that are.
- You only pay for clicks – This saves you a lot of money vs. traditional marketing platforms. You may pay $3 for a click but then get a $300 return in sales. You can also determine the most effective ads by tracking where people are clicking through and where they abandon, especially if your click to conversion rates are low.
- You can measure and track – Virtually any goal, downloads, contest entries, email signups, etc, can be tracked through PPC advertising. This gives you measurable results to present to your boss and other stakeholders.
- Results are fast – People are actively searching the key-terms you bid on and, therefore, you could have a lead in less than a minute. While this is not always the case, you won’t have to wait long to have your company mentioned at the top of search results for queries directly related to your products and services.
- You can target – One of the greatest things about PPC advertising is that you only pay to find exactly who you want to reach. Using keywords, demographics, and interests, the search engine puts your ad up where it matters the most. The leads will be real and relevant, and you can always readjust based on what is working the best. Usually, in about 3-6 months, you can make a great return on your PPC ad budget investment.
Organic Search results are probably the most reliable sources for achieving long term marketing goals. Although this can also be one of the longest forms of marketing which can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to whole months for the algorithm to kick in.
If you are building a brand and business, we highly recommend that you set up a PPC marketing strategy or hire someone who knows about PPC. You want to watch your business grow as well as we do. So if you haven’t started growing organically now is the perfect time to do so.